Orders placed before 13.00 will typically be shipped on the same day, subject to product availability.
We use two shipping methods: Next day service via APC and a Pallet service which are sent via the pallet network. This typically takes 3 days on economy service**
The choice of method is driven by:
- The size and weight of the order
- The size/weight of the individual product(s) ordered. It is impossible to be completely prescriptive about the shipping method but as a guide please note:
- Orders for gift packs/smaller boxes: Quantities up to approximately 500 units will typically be shipped overnight via APC and should arrive before 16.00*** on the next day.
- Orders for large Beer/Cider bottle shipping / transit boxes: As a general rule these are shipped on pallets and sent via the pallet network. Delivery is via economy service and currently takes up to 3 days. If you wish to enquire about an upgrade to next day service please get in touch.
- Beer/Cider can shipping boxes:
- 6 and 12 unit boxes: Up to 250 units will typically be shipped on a next day service.
- 24 unit boxes: Up to 200 units will typically be shipped on next day service. 200+ will normally be shipped on a pallet.
** The Pallet Network has been overwhelmed by the volume of pallets going through the network since lockdown and have extended their delivery of consignments to 3 days (economy service).
If you wish to enquire about an upgrade to next day service please get in touch.
*** Delivery times may change during busy periods.